G3 Responder ALS Bag
Medium-sized street EMS Backpacks for medics who carry less. Boxy and compact, with ergonomic hauling. Unique design keeps your shoulder straps off the ground when you’re accessing contents. Internal Cells stack neatly and securely in many different configurations. This pack accommodates the QuickRoll Intubation Module, IV Module, and small Drug Module, as well as the stackable Cellular System. The aluminum track creates a bomb proof secure point for the shoulder straps that allows for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment. Up to 4 of the Generation 2 standard Cells will fit inside as this is the Mid-sized of the EMS Backpacks included in the Cellular System.
EMS Backpacks Product Details:
- Unique design keeps shoulder straps off the ground and out of the dirt when accessing EMT gear
- Specifically designed for the StatPacks Cell System and accommodates all StatPacks modules in many different configurations
- Skids protect high wear areas and lengthen the lifetime of these EMS backpacks
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in night time situations
- Lightweight, high grade aluminum track that allows the shoulder straps to be easily moved out of the way of the main compartment
- Internal Velcro lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 2 Emergency Medical Services Cells.
- A quick stash pocket for trash, cervical collars, and extra supplies located on the inside
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMS Backpacks
- Main fabric is 420 Denier Nylon with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Dimensions: 7" x 18" x 29"
Model Number: G35000RE