R.A.T.S. Rapid Application Tourniquet Generation 2 - Red
Rapid Application Tourniquet System Generation 2 is proven in combat. Invented and patented by a 28 year Special Forces Medic with multiple combat trauma experiences under his belt. The R.A.T.S. uses a solid vulcanized rubber core with a nylon sheath, combined with a unique locking mechanism to make an incredibly fast tourniquet to apply to self or others. No other tourniquet compares to the R.A.T.S. when being used under stress in terms of time or ease of use.
Generation 2 Features:
- NEW: Now 100% American Made!
- NEW: 6 Inches Longer!
- NEW: Sown tag replaces metal crimp for greater longevity!
The R.A.T.S. is:
- Easy to learn and use
- Simply designed and allows for one handed use
- Small and takes up minimal space allowing you to store them almost anywhere
- Designed to also allow for use on small limbs, i.e. working dogs
- Proven to be effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities by the U.S. Army's Institute of Surgical Research
- CE Approved - NTOA Recommended - Veteran Owned and Operated