Website Manger APPLY NOW
We are looking to hire a website manager with an marketing mind and a understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). Website managers are expected to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
To ensure success, a website manager must display an excellent understanding of content management systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improving the User Experience (UX) of the website.
Website Manager Responsibilities:
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading the organization's website.
- Responding to and troubleshooting all website issues.
- Conducting content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Creating appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Ensuring website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improving the user experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborating with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Creating strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensuring full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry best practices and monitoring competitor websites.
Website Manager Requirements:
- A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
- 2 years of work experience as a website manager/marketing.
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems, and W3C Web standards.
- Highly proficient in HTML.
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- EMS experience is a plus
|||Brooklyn NY / Remote|||Marketing||||||Cx2ryrF5RQRycUfV|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range|||3000|||30000|||50000|||true