3M Littmann Select Stethoscope 28'' Tube, Pearl Pink
The 3M Littmann Select Stethoscope is a dependable clinical tool for taking blood pressure readings and performing limited physical assessments. It delivers reliable sound quality and the portable convenience of a single-sided chestpiece at an affordable price. Tunable diaphragm technology?a 3M invention?lets medical professionals hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Unlike two-sided models, there?s no need to turn over and reposition the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.
- Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes.
- Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
- Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket.
- It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains.
- Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients.
- And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- The Select stethoscope is made for consistent quality. It comes complete with large soft-sealing eartips and instructions.
Model Number: 2292