Air-Q Blocker Masked Laryngeal Airway, Disposable, Size 2.5, Box/10
Developed and designed by an anesthesiologist for use with confidence!
Now with an integrated channel for use with an nasogastric tube for managing potential gastric fluids.
The new & improved design, with integrated soft, flexible channel guide to access the esophagus, has evolved into a superior airway. Clinicians can now place an NG Tube through the air-Q Blocker channel.
- Use as a primary airway device when an oral endotracheal tube is not necessary.
- Use as an aid to intubation in difficult airway situation.
- Well suited when a bite block and/or access to posterior pharynx and upper esophagus is desired.
- Removable color.coded connector allows intubation through the airway tube with any standard ET tubes.
- Built. up mask heel for improved seal.
- Blocker Tubes are designed to suction the pharynx or suction, vent and block the upper esophagus.
- Blocker Channel accepts NG or Blocker tubes for accessing posterior pharynx and managing the esophagus.
- The tethered connector avoids misplacing the connector.
- Elevation ramp facilitates intubation & directs the ET tube toward the laryngeal Inlet.
- Integrated bite block makes mask easier to place, reinforces the tube & diminishes the need for separate bite block.