Anaphylaxis Kit Bag
Every 3 minutes, a food allergy reaction sends someone to the emergency department: an average of over 200,000 emergency department visits per year. Keep your anaphylaxis supplies safe and ready to deploy in this professional, easy-to-see case. Rugged, compact design can be carried on a belt, tucked into a treatment bag, or hooked onto your gear.
- 2 Epi Pens
- Several pairs of exam gloves
- A CPR Barrier Device
- Protective Design
- Two elastic loops safely secure medications
- Interior mesh pouch provides room to store additional small supplies
- Belt loops with snaps on the back of the case make carrying supplies easy
- Constructed of 1000 Denier Nylon
- Dual Locking YKK Zippers
- Two Snapped Belt Loops
- Hanging Triangle
- Made in the USA
- Equipment & supplies not included
- Length: 7.5"
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 2"