Child CPR Manikin w/ Monitor (Dark Skin) - 4/pack
Prestan Professional Child CPR-AED Training Manikins 4-Pack (without Monitor) with 50 Child Face-Shield Lung Bags, an Instruction Sheet and a nylon carrying case (Dark Skin)
The Amazingly affordable Prestan Manikin is Available individually or in convenient multi-packs of four for class training purposes, this manikin is uniquely designed as a clamshell that accommodates an easy-to-insert face shield lung bag.
- Realistic looking
- Allows each student to observe a true chest rise
- Clicker mechanism in order to ensure students are giving adequate chest compressions
- Head/tilt chin lift in order to teach students how to open an airway
- a built-in clicker mechanism that provides audible feedback on the depth and timing of chest compressions
- a unique clamshell design that makes transporting, setting up at training sites, and inserting a face shield lung bag easier than ever
- The Prestan Professional Manikin will accept a breath of 700-1000ml and deliver a chest rise. However, it will also deliver a visible chest rise for breath volumes of 500-600 ml based upon the changes in the ECC guidelines.
- Special "Skin" designed to resist adhesive build up from AED electrodes!
- Prestan's optional CPR Rate Monitor (not included in this model), with visual cues that let students and instructors see when the correct compression rate has been reached and if it is being maintained *** Unique to this manikin, and amazing feature at this price!
Unique clamshell design and optional CPR Rate Monitor!
INCREDIBLY LOW MAINTENANCE COSTS & AFFORDABLE LUNG BAGS
Prestan Professional Child CPR-AED Training Manikin 4-Pack (w/o CPR Monitor)
This manikin features a unique clamshell design that accommodates an easy-to-insert face shield lung bag, and Prestan's new optional CPR Rate Monitor that provides instant feedback to both students and instructors about the rate of chest compressions! Other features include a patented face/head tilt that simulates the way an actual victim's head would move, and helps teach students how to open the airway during CPR; full chest rise; and a clicker mechanism that helps students learn to use the right amount of force in order to compress the victim's chest to the correct depth. Portable and easy to set up at training sites, the manikin comes with 50 child face shield lung bags, instruction sheet and a nylon carrying case.
Model Number: PP-CM-400M-DS