Containment Cell Stretcher
This waterproof containment stretcher is used for transporting contaminated patients requiring medical attention. The isolation cell is under negative pressure relative to surrounding areas to prevent leakage into the environment of pathogenic microorganisms. This negative pressure is provided by a filter engine attached to the foot end of the unit.
Its flat base enables it to be used in conjunction with many medical cots and patient transportation devices.
- The enclosure is made of 300 micron polyurethane
- A waterproof zip for opening and closing of the cell
- Three input filters for filtering the outside air but also prevents if any air outlet point deletions
- Three air intake filters coupled to the vacuum motor
- Suction engine capacity 160 liters / Autonomy 8H
- 2 Boxes of gloves to allow for manipulation to the patient
- Two sealing plugs for passing pipes (infusions/mask high concentration
- 4 Patient Straps
- 2 Stretcher Straps
- Carrying Handles