Contec Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter - Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) and Pulse Rate Monitor - Portable LED Display
This Oximeter is manufactured according to the CE and FDA standards set for pulse oximeter intended to be used in measuring pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger.
The product is tested and has been assessed for safety to comply with the requirements of IEC 60601-1: 2005 + CORR. 1 (2006) + CORR. 2 (2007) + AM1(2012) or IEC 60601-1: 2012. Designed to provide a quick, accurate way for spot-checking blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate while you're on the go.
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: Designed to provide a quick, accurate way for spot-checking blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate while you're on the go. Intended for sports or recreational use.
- Simple operation allows it to turn on and off with the touch of a button and get a reading in seconds, and you can expect up to 30 hours of continuous monitoring on a single set of batteries.
- Features:30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries, Integrated SpO2 probe and processing display module, SpO2 and Pulse Rate bar graph, Bright LED display, Low battery level indication, Auto power off after 5 seconds. Package Contents1x Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (Color may vary) 1x Neck/wrist Cord1x Instruction Manual 2x FREE AAA batteries
- Large easy-to-read multi-view LED display screen
- Displays SpO₂ and pulse rate
- Low power consumption, Auto-off function
- Approximately 30 hours of normal operation
- Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Includes lanyard and two AAA batteries.
- Perfect for sports enthusiasts to measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate
Model Number: CMS50DL