G3 Back Up, BBP Resistant
The Back Up is a great medical backpack that works exceptionally well in urban or rural areas where “stay and play” medical protocol is used. Customizable shelving allows superior organization of virtually any combination of Emergency Medical Equipment and supplies. The advanced harness system helps you tackle daunting flights of stairs and hard-to-reach accident scenes safely and with free hands.
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the front of this Medical Backpack
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
- QuickZip access to front compartment for quick access to Emergency Medical Equipment
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Removable waist belt
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations (Not included in Tactical Black)
- Removable adjustable inside divider(s) for customized organization
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the top pocket
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medical Backpack’s
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
- Contents NOT included
- Capacity: 3800 in3
- Weight: 6.0 lbs
- Dimensions: H: 25" x W: 18" x D: 8.5"
Model Number: G35006BU, G35006RE