Eclipse Syringe w/ Hypodermic Needle, Regular Wall - 50/box
BD Eclipse Syringe / Needle Combination single-handed, detachable needle injection device is beveled oriented to the safety cover to facilitate low-angle injections. Luer-Lok hub. Bold graduations on syringe barrel.
The BD Eclipse needle is a pivoting-shield needle for efficient safety during activation. The needle is bevel oriented to the safety cover to facilitate low-angle injections.
Features and benefits
The BD Eclipse needle provides streamlined and effective injection safety.
- Activation that requires virtually no change in clinical technique for easy integration.
- Designed to specifically reduce the risk of accidental needle stick injuries.
- Allows for shielding of the needle tip immediately after injection, with a single finger stroke.
- Audible click confirms activation to support your safety.
BD Eclipse with SmartSlip Technology
- Designed to ensure protection from needle stick injuries after injection
- Same safety mechanism as the proven BD Eclipse blood collection needle
- Unique SmartSlip technology helps to ensure a secure connection to Luer slip syringes
- Bevel oriented to safety cover accommodates low angle injections
- One technology for skin injection and blood collection
- Requires minimal change in injection technique
- The hub incorporates a plastic clip to encourage user to attach needle more securely to Luer slip syringe
- Wide textured finger pad provides safe activation area for thumb or forefinger
- Integral safety cover and extended sidewall to enhance protection
- Needle remains locked inside activated needle cover
- Activates with a touch of a finger - no hard surface required for activation
- Color coded hub for easy needle size identification
Model Number: 305781, 305783, 305785, 305786, 305787, 305788