EZ-Glide Stair Chair With IV, Locking Handles, Track & ABS Panels - Rescue Red
The EZ Glide™ Evacuation Stair Chair glides patient loads up to 500 lbs. down stairs without carrying or lifting. Ferno’s industry leading one inch track-to-ground clearance and front swivel-wheels provide superior maneuverability over carpet and in confined spaces such as stair landings.
- 500 lb. weight capacity accommodates large patients
- Positive locking hinge mechanism ensures chair is locked in place whether deployed for use or folded for carrying and storage
- One inch track-to-ground clearance provides easier maneuverability over all surfaces, even with tracks deployed
- Smooth 4" front swivel wheels and extra tall 6" rear wheels do not collect debris and provide maneuverability in confined spaces such as stair landings
- All metal frame construction
- Seat area is made of two snap-on ABS plastic panels
- Large patient seating surface
- Extending foot-rest and lower track angle increase patient sense of security
- 5 position lift bar and handles reduce the strain of lifting and provide maximum control for operators of various heights
- Rear lift handles provide additional control when carrying chair up stairs or when rolling.