Statpacks G3 First Aid Circulatory Kit, Tactical Black
For an EMS I.V. bag, this foam lined, roll style design helps keep IV therapies organized and at your fingertips. Drip sets, IV bag(s), catheters, needles and Start Kits are neatly arranged for fast access. It doubles as a pressure bag for rapid fluid infusion. Holds everything you need for a quick IV setup in one convenient kit. The I.V. Kit makes it easy to share on multi victim accident scenes. This is a perfect accessory EMS I.V. bag for any StatPacks main packs.
- Contents NOT included
- Accommodates all IV bag sizes 1 Liter, 500 Milliliter, 250 Milliliter)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Intravenous Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs.
- Hot or cold packs may be placed in to warm or cool fluid(s)
- Keeps IV Start Pack ready for use
- Front and inside pockets organize IV tubing and catheters together with the IV bag
- Transparent durable urethane window for quick IV bag solution identification
- Single-buckle closure securely holds contents in place and allows quick, one-handed access
- Top loop hangs the entire kit with the IV bag solution
- A quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- Adjustable cam-lock buckle allows you to pressurize contents for rapid fluid infusion or high altitude fluid therapy
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMT I.V. bags
- Capacity: 210 in3
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Dimensions: H: 10" x W: 6" x D: 3.5" (Rolled)
Model Number: G36002TK