Statpacks G3 First Aid Quickroll Intubation Kit, Red
The Generation 3 First Aid QuickRoll intubation kit is a lightweight, compact, minimalistic approach to carrying airway equipment. This module is designed to organize basic and advanced airway equipment for EMT intubation or basic airway adjunct procedure(s). The singe-buckle closure allows fast, one handed access. The fact it rolls up makes it very quick to access and stow. This is a perfect accessory intubation kit for any StatPacks main packs.
- This module makes for a quick, easy to use, EMT Intubation kit.
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Innovative roll-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized airway supplies and tools
- Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today
- Specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs.
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
- Clear internal durable urethane pockets allow quick identification of contents in the intubation bag
- Organizes laryngoscope, blades, as well as intubation tubes, syringes and forceps
- Holds Oral Pharyngeal Airways / Nasal Pharyngeal Airways and gloves
- Main fabric is 420 Denier Nylon with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements
- Separate Velcro closure that holds a 10 cc syringe
- Single-buckle closure opens quickly, revealing all airway control tools
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMT Intubation Equipment
- Contents NOT included
- Capacity: 400 in3
- Weight: 11 oz
- Dimensions: H: 8" x W: 10" x D: 5" (Rolled)
Model Number: G36000RE