G3 Golden Hour, BBP Resistant, Tactical Black
The first EMT backpack ever designed by StatPacks. The Golden Hour is the perfect pack for use in close-quarter areas, such as helicopters. Compact and comfortable, built to organize and carry essential equipment. The unique wide-mouth main compartment opening allows easy access to contents and provides convenient, upright availability from the captain’s chair. Helicopter EMT’s appreciate the ergonomic shoulder straps and a breathable padded rear panel when hiking to patients.
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the top or front of this EMT Backpack
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations (Not included in Tactical Black)
- Removable adjustable inside shelf for customized organization
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Internal Velcro lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Clear, durable mesh window on top inside pouch allows quick view of contents
- Padded, ergonomic shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Designed to carry StatPacks First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory Kits
- Large side pockets allow quick access to vital sign tools independent of the main compartment
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMT Backpack’s
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
- Contents NOT included
- Capacity: 2400 in3
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Dimensions: H: 18" x W: 17" x D: 8"
Model Number: G35003TK