Microdot Xtra Test Strips - 50/pack
by Dixie Ems
Original price $21.73 - Original price $21.73
$21.73 - $21.73
Current price $21.73
Microdot Xtra Test Strips measure the glucose (sugar) in capillary whole blood outside of the body. These strips are designed to only be used with the Microdot® Blood Glucose Test System.
When blood is added to the strip, the chemicals within the strip react to create a tiny electrical current. The meter reads the current and displays your level of blood glucose.Each Test Strip contains the enzyme glucose dehydrogenase (Bacillus Sp.) = 1 IU and other ingredients (mediator, NAD, lysing agents etc.) = 200 µg.
- Test results in 10 seconds
- Reliable, evaluated in laboratory and clinical tests
- Strip to strip variation not greater than 5.6%
- Requires only 0.6µL sample making it less painful for diabetics
- Store the strips in their original vial in a cool, dry place between 50° and 86° F (10°-30° C)
- Keep away from sunlight and heat
- Do not refrigerate or freeze
- Do not use test strips more than 90 days after the vial is first opened
Model Number: 20050