Philips HeartStart FR3 AED Defibrillator With Text Prompt Display Option
Philips best professional-grade AED, the HeartStart FR3 makes lifesaving faster, easier, and better for professional responders. Built for rugged reliability, the FR3’s design protects against dust and jetting water (IP55) increasing confidence in physically demanding environments. Automated features help start delivery of the right therapy faster by significantly reducing deployment time.
- Smallest and lightest (3.5lbs, 1.6kg) professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers.
- Pre-connected peel and place SMART Pads III with no foil pouch
- Adult and infant/child defibrillation
- Bright, high-resolution color screen
- Review, annotate, print, and store AED events with HeartStart Event Review Software
Receive patient-specific guidance with Philips SMART CPR for the most appropriate initial therapy – CPR or defibrillation – even for shockable rhythms.
CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realized. Rapidly delivering a shock after chest compressions is critical. The HeartStart FR3’s Quick Shock feature reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery.
In severely degraded environmental conditions, voice prompts may not provide enough guidance. The bright, color LCD display of the HeartStart FR3 clearly shows text or text with ECG.
- FR3 AED 861388 (Text Only Display)
- Primary battery (1)
- SMART Pads III (1 set)
- Printed instructions (Setup Guide) (1)
- CD-ROM (Administrative Reference) (1)
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
Model Number: 861388