QuikClot Combat Gauze LE Z-Fold, 3'' x 12'
Original price $49.95 - Original price $49.95
$49.95 - $49.95
Current price $49.95
QuikClot® Combat Gauze LE™ is a soft, white, sterile, non-woven 3 in. by 4 yd Z-folded gauze impregnated with kaolin, an inert mineral that does not generate heat. QuikClot® Combat Gauze LE™ is individually wrapped in an easy rip, military-grade foil pouch. Indicated for temporary external control of traumatic bleeding, QuikClot® Combat Gauze LE™ is flexible and pliable and contours to all wounds. Effective, simple and safe to use when trying to control life-threatening hemorrhage from wounds that are not amenable to tourniquet application.
- Controls Bleeding: Promotes clotting within minutes, allowing responders to control bleeding in an efficient and timely manner.
- Easy To Use: QuikClot Combat Gauze uses the same placement technique as standard gauze
- Expedited Product Access: Eight tear points for quicker application
- Heat Free: QuikClot products produce NO Heat
- Expiration: 5-year shelf life
- Packaged - H 5 in. x W 5.5 in. x D 0.625 in.
- Gauze – W 3 in. x L 4 yd (12 ft)
Model Number: 350