This general-purpose, entry-level stethoscope is an excellent, affordable choice for basic blood-pressure and limited physical assessment. Littmann quality is apparent from the soft-sealing ear tips down to the combination bell/diaphragm chest piece. The chest piece is designed for better orientation around blood-pressure cuffs and body contours, and provides clear, reliable acoustic performance.
- Tuneable diaphragm allows the user to conveniently alternate between low and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chest piece
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented Snap Tight Soft-Sealing ear tips
- Lightweight design for easy portability
- Anatomically angled headset ensures proper fit
- Patient-friendly, nonchill rim
- Single-lumen tubing
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty