The AirSim Advance Combo Bronchi is the ‘All in one’ trainer for your airway management needs, providing anatomically correct detail down to the fourth generation bronchi together with the addition of our ‘real feel’ skin.
Therefore facilitating; airway management, bronchoscopy, cricothyroidotomy and percutaneous tracheostomy training.
- A wraparound replaceable neck skin which facilitates up to 20 incisions thus improving efficiency.
- Optional subcutaneous fat tissue to demonstrate more difficult tracheostomy and cricothyroidotomy procedures.
- Realistic features which include; palpable cricoid landmarks, laryngeal cartilages and tracheal rings to provide positive user feedback and easy identification of the sternal notch.
- The ‘AirSim’ airway which provides realistic feedback during airway management procedures.
- An anatomically correct internal Bronchi down to the fourth generation.
- ‘Real feel’ skin covering for added realism.
- A nasal passage which has been developed in a manner similar to the AirSim airway. Providing an anatomically correct nasal cavity, important landmarks such as the turbinates are clearly defined.
- An inflatable tongue with real-life size and texture.
- 1 Black carrier case
- 1 Shipping brochure
- 1 CD user manual
- 1 Bottle of lubrication
- 1 Blue adult lung bag
- 2 Blue baby lung bags
- 1 roll of airway sealing tape
- 1 combo larynx cover (as supplied on manikin)
- 1 wrap around neck skin (as supplied on manikin)