North American Rescue's patented ARS Needle Decompression Kits are designed to provide the appropriate length needle/catheter to penetrate the pleural space in 99% of patients. With its built-in failsafe characteristics, the ARS improves the probability of success when treating casualties who present with signs and symptoms of a tension pneumothorax.
Now also available with the same quality and reliability as the current 14 gauge version, the new 10 gauge ARS provides the option of a needle/catheter that is approximately 60% larger in diameter for those customers looking for a larger gauge needle/catheter. The brown color-coded sterilization band and the catheter hub help to distinguish it from the original 14 gauge version, which is orange.
- Strong, reliable needle/catheter: 10 gauge x 3.25" for the treatment of a tension pneumothorax
- Approximately 60% larger in diameter for those seeking a larger gauge needle/catheter
- Rugged needle/catheter protective tube with easy-to-open textured twist top with clip
- Brown color-coded sterilization band and the catheter hub
- Easy ID textured twist top with handy clip
- Capless flash chamber for immediate confirmation of needle placement
- Convenient, compact size
- Packaged: L 5.5 in. x W 0.7 in. x 0.8 in.
- Needle Size: 10 gauge x 3.25 in.
- Weight: 0.5 oz
Model Number: ZZ-0298