Assist-Control operation accommodates conscious or semi-conscious patients via invasive or non-invasive ventilation.
• Simple control interface enables treatment by a broad range of caregivers during medical surge or routine transport.
• Lightweight durable construction is ideal for use in transport ventilation or stockpiling.
• Low maintenance and accessory costs ensure a low cost of ownership.
Simple, lightweight, robust and affordable, the EPV200 with Assist-Control is a portable mechanical ventilator designed to provide effective ventilation for intubated or non-intubated patients, maximizing medical surge response during the initial stages of a mass casualty event.
This gas-powered electronically-controlled vent is extremely easy to use, and is equipped with independent inspiratory time, tidal volume and BPM controls. It also features a built-in digital manometer and a full array of pre-set visual and audible safety alarms. The Assist-Control function triggers at less than -2 em H20 to accommodate spontaneous breathing.
The weather-resistant EPV200 will run for up to 48 hours on two D cell batteries, and is ideal for stockpiling or everyday use.
• Dimensions: 3.5" x 7.0" x 9.3" (88.9 mm x 177.8 mm x 236.2 mm)
• Weight: 3.1lbs. (1.4 kg) with batteries
• Temperature Ranges:
• Operating: -15 to 122°F (-9 to 50°C)
• Storage: -40 to 140°F ( -40 to 60°C)
• Enclosure: ABS plastic with seals to prevent water ingress
• Shock Resistance: 30" drop
• Vibration Resistance: 1 oo G
• Water Resistance: Spill and rain resistant
Model Number: EVP200