- SUPPORT AND STRENGTH - Treat injured and fractured limbs with this lightweight and flexible splint.
- CONVENIENT SIZE - Rolled splints are much more easy to store and transport than a planular design. The unrolled split measures 24" x 4", but when rolled up it only takes up significantly less space. The roll is only 4" x 2.5" and can easily be stored in backpacks, first aid kits, or vehicles.
- SUPERIOR ALUMINUM INTERIOR - The aluminum core housed between the outer foam shell is substantially lighter and more flexible than other plaster or fiberglass splits, and is also radiolucent, allowing Xrays to be performed without having to remove the splint.
- WEATHERPROOF & REUSABLE - Perfect for all conditions and environments, and easy to clean and reuse.
- EASY TO CUT & SHAPE - The split is easily cut with sheers or scissors to allow you to use a split for smaller body parts or to fit tricky injuries.
Details: Our SPLINT is based on an ancient construction principle: curves are strong. Our SPLINT is built from a thin core of aluminum alloy, sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam. The Splint is extremely pliable. Bent into any of three simple curves, it becomes extremely strong and supportive for any fractured or injured limb.