- Realistic airway designed for training in all aspects of newborn airway management, including the use of Positive-Pressure Airway devices, and the placement of ET Tubes and LMA’s.
- Realistic chest rise with manual ventilations
- The torso includes functionality to relieve a tension pneumothorax via needle decompression.
- An umbilicus with a manually generated pulse can be assessed, cut and catheterized for IV access.
- IO access in left and right lower leg, tibial tuberosity and medial malleolus
Model Number: 220-25050