Disposable Health Protection Kit
Officials around the world work in areas where there is a higher risk of infection or contamination. This can include areas where there has been an outbreak of Ebola, Swine Flu or Avian Flu. This kit can protect those officials from contamination or infection.
The goggles feature indirect air vents to prevent fluids from entering, and a polycarbonate lens that exceeds the ANSI Z87.1 High Velocity Impact standards. They are also comfortable, being made from soft vinyl and a wide, adjustable head band. The whole kit is packed in a sealed, tamper-proof A4 sized bag for easy storage & distribution.
- 1 N mask
- 1 Pair of safety chemical splash goggles with indirect air vents & head strap
- 1 Disposable white coverall with booties, elasticated hood, elasticated wrist & elasticated ankles
- 1 Pair of nitrile latex free exam gloves, medium
- 1 Pair of nitrile latex free exam gloves, large
- 2 Anti bacterial disinfectant wipes
- 1 Alcohol hand rub, 4 oz bottle
- 1 Clinical waste bag