Dixie Ems Deluxe Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Blood Pressure Set W/Adult Cuff, Carrying Case and Calibration Tool
The Dixie Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Blood Pressure Cuff is a dependable instrument for EMS, hospital or home use. It features a navy nylon cuff with range markings to ensure proper cuff size selection and an artery label to facilitate correct positioning.
- LATEX FREE BLOOD PRESSURE CUFF - Designed to fit adult arms between 10" and 16" in circumference. the PVC inflation bag utilizes two types of air release valves, a screw type & push type, for precise and rapid inflation. So convenient, it can be operated easily with a single finger or thumb. Made of a durable nylon that secures comfortably with a high quality Velcro strip.
- HIGH CONTRAST & EASY TO READ DIAL - The high contrast dial on the aluminum alloy manometer allows the use to easily read blood pressure measurements easily and accurately. The dial features a sturdy clip that attaches to clothing or belts when not in use.
- ADULT SIZED - Nylon cuff features a size range from 25.4cm to 40.6cm, ideally sized for adult use.
- DELUXE END VALVE - Designed to reduce dust build up.
- ZIPPERED CARRYING CASE - Easily store and transport when not in use with a secured zippered carrying case.
Model Number: 143401, 143401BK, 143401PK, 143401PUR