Halo Chest Seals- 2 Pack
Original price $16.95 - Original price $16.95
$16.95 - $16.95
Current price $16.95
The Halo Chest Seal is a high performance occlusive dressing designed to treat penetrating chest wounds along with securing other wound dressings for use by military, police, fire, EMS and all first responders. Designed to adhere to wounds despite excessive blood, sweat, hair or other substances, the highly aggressive tack of the hydrogel conforms the dressing to the patient’s body.
Also effective in extreme temperatures, Halo Chest Seals perform without the loss of adhesion from below 32°F to 140°F. Halo Chest Seal’s protective packaging includes two seals per pack and is resealable upon opening.
- FDA Approved
- Made in the USA
- Superior hydrogel adhesion
- Creates occlusive seal despite excessive blood or perspiration
- Large pull tab for easy removal
- Use to hold other dressings in place
- No residue once removed
- Durable, resealable protective packaging
- No vent to occlude
- Apply and monitor patient
- 100% Translucent
- 3 year shelf life from manufacture date
- Latex Free
- Two Seals per Package / Weight: 2 oz (each)
- Seal dimensions: 5.5" x 8.25"/ Package dimensions: 7.5" x 10.5"
Model Number: 6510-01-581-0553