King LT-D Disposable Supraglottic Airways- Orange 2.5
The King LT-D is a disposable supraglottic airway designed for superior positive pressure ventilation as well as spontaneous breathing. It consists of a curved tube with ventilation apertures located between two inflatable cuffs. Both cuffs are inflated using a single valve/ pilot balloon. The distal cuff is designed to seal the esophagus, while the proximal cuff is intended to seal the oropharynx. Attached to the proximal end of the tube is a 15 mm connector for attachment to a standard breathing circuit or resuscitation bag.
- Available in pediatric and adult sizes
- Alternative to tracheal intubation or mask ventilation
- Consistently achieves a ventilatory seal of 30 cm H2O or higher
- Easy to insert and results in minimal airway trauma
- Shorter tube length and patented “s-shape""
- Depth marks
- Single valve pilot balloon
- Anatomically shaped proximal cuff
- Ventilation openings and eyelets
- Distal cuff
- 100% latex free and sterile for single patient use
Model Number: KLTD2025