LBS Jr. Bariatric Board Cot Attachment
The Ferno LBS Bariatric Board attachment quickly and easily converts a Ferno ambulance cot into a bariatric cot for safe transfer and transport of bariatric patients. The LBS increases the width of a standard cot to accommodate larger patients and does not interfere with the function of a cot. Folding wings reduce the LBS JR width for better maneuverability through doorways. Compatible with the POWERFlexx, 93H PROFlexx, and 35X PROFlexx ambulance cots.
- Folded wings
- Comes with Manta Transfer Sheet
- Includes one set of restraint extenders
- Quickly converts any Ferno PROFlexx or POWERFlexx cot into a bariatric transfer system.
- No need to purchase a specialized cot for a specific need.
- Supports up to 1000 pounds when special loading techniques are used
- Attaches easily with a system of pins and mounting blocks (supplied) to Models 35-P, 93-P PROFlexx, and POWERFlexx Cots.
- Increases patient surface to 42" wide - folding "wings" reduce width to 29" for better maneuverability through doorways.
- Provides greater support and comfort for a large patient.
- Folds easily and fits into confined ambulance spaces, such as a backboard compartment.
- Includes five restraint extenders Includes a Model 132 Manta Rescue Aid for patient transfer
- Width, full: 41" / 104 cm
- Width, folded: 29" / 74 cm
- Length: 43" / 109 cm
- Depth: 3" / 7.6 cm
- Weight: 27 lbs / 12 kg
- Load limit: 1,000 lbs
Model Number: 0822184