M6 Oxygen Cylinder with Toggle Valve
MERET® oxygen cylinders are manufactured in the USA to meet or exceed DOT 3AL and TC 3ALM requirements. Cylinders are constructed from lightweight, high-strength aluminum 60610T6 alloy, have a clear powder coat protective finish, and green neck to indicate oxygen.
- Manufactured in USA
- DOT 3AL and TC 3ALM approved
- Clear powder coat protective finish
- Green neck
- Includes CGA870 post or optional toggle valve
- Product Dimensions: 14.8” x 3.19” 3.19” (with CGA870 post valve)
- Product Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz (with CGA870 post valve)
Cylinders have a 0.750-16 UNF-2B thread size and are shipped standard with a CGA870 post valve or optional CGA870 toggle valve for easy operation. M6 cylinders are designed with a 5 year hydrostatic test capacity and a filling pressure of 2216 PSI. The M6 cylinder has an O2 capacity of 5.7 cu ft (161 L), and measures 11.8” x 3.19” without the valve. All cylinders are shipped empty and do not include the MERET logo. Please contact MERET® for 6-pack or larger pallet quantities.
Model Number: K870M6T