McGill Forceps, Child
by Dixie EMS
Original price $4.75 - Original price $4.75
$4.75 - $4.75
Current price $4.75
- STAINLESS STEEL KIT: Medical-grade and premium quality device for corrosion resistance superior craftmanship used to to remove objects or particles from the oral cavity or assist in nasotracheal intubation. Autoclavable, easy to clean and hygienic.
- MEDICAL TOOL KIT: Used by doctors in medical field as angled forceps that provides a comfortable handle fit without causing much damage to the patient as it ensures high degree of precision & flexibility while conducting the operation.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE: Sterilizable high quality rustproof metal built to last. The angled medical forceps has the measurement of 8 inches long in length ideal for child patient in hospitals, clinics, surgery centers, and care centers.
- PRODUCT QUALITY: Designed to enhance the quality of life of the people that use the products & those that care for them. Made in USA to provide customers with more choices & faster delivery times.
- BRAND TRUST: From bandages to sundry jars and everything in between, Grafco products offer healthcare facilities a single source for all their medical-surgical product needs.
Model Number: MCGILLFORCEPCHILD