SoftPac Emergency Oxygen Unit, 0 LPM - 25 LPM
LIFE OxygenPac Model #LIFE-025 easily portable wall-mounted Emergency Oxygen unit provides a variable selection of 12 liter-flow rates for EMTs and others that are knowledgeable and practiced in administering supplemental first-aid Emergency Oxygen in a wide variety of emergency situations for patient survival. It provides variable-flow with 12 click-stop flow-rate settings of 0,.25,.5,1,2,3,4,6,8,10,15,25 LPM. The unit is shipped to you same day, full with 566 liters of oxygen for a 90 minute supply, ready-to-use, including a LIFE® CPR Mask for administration of supplemental oxygen to a breathing victim with a one-way valve for “mouth to mask” resuscitation to a non-breathing victim, which conforms to both ADULT and CHILD face sizes & shapes. It has a durable clear protective cover for easy viewing of constant reading supply gauge with simple full-to-empty symbols, to always show supply on hand (no need to turn unit on). LIFE OxygenPac mounts on a wall for clear recognition and accessibility with simple external two step instructions always in view. Unit can be turned on-off at any time for testing or working demonstration. LIFE USP Grade pure Medical Oxygen is safe, stable and does not expire, so it does not have to be replaced merely because of an expiration date.
- 90 minute supply of 566 liters of oxygen and Constant Reading Supply Gauge with simple full-to-empty symbols to always know supply on hand, shipped same day, full of O2 ready-to-use
- Provides variable-flow with 12 click-stop flow-rate settings of 0,.25,.5,1,2,3,4,6,8,10,15,25 LPM
- Inhalator to administer supplemental oxygen to a breathing victim, and Resuscitator for oxygen enriched rescue breathing for a non-breathing victim, with LIFE CPR Mask and one-way valve, fits adult and child
- Easy Disposable/Replaceable (or refillable) cylinder oxygen supply
- Portable wall-mount unit (bracket & fasteners included) for recognition and accessibility
- 20” x 9” x 6”
- 18 pounds
- 5 year warranty
Oxygen supply is safe, stable, does not expire, and provides full oxygen delivery at all temperatures.
Model Number: LIFE-025