TransWarmer Infant Transport Mattress
The TransWarmer® Infant Transport Mattress is a gel-filled, thermostable, disposable mattress that provides up to two hours
of warming when cold stress is a concern.
All WarmGel® products use a patented activation disc to produce quick, consistent, reliable heat, nesting the infant to reduce the chance of hypothermia and vibration. Based on a 24°C/75°F starting temperature, the mattress reaches a peak temperature of
40°C/104°F in under 60 seconds.
Latex and PVC free, the TransWarmer is made with non-toxic, food-grade materials.
Features and benefits:
- Better heat distribution increases blood flow
- TransWarmer minimizes the risk of hypothermia in cesarean deliveries
- Patented gel and soft non-woven surface gently conforms
to the patient's shape for better nesting
- Disposable heat pack minimizes cross contamination
- 10 inch x 16 inch TransWarmer provides warmth for up to two hours (depending on ambient temperature)
- Multiple uses: NICU, nursery, OR, ER, and transport unit
Model Number: 20421