VEINLITE EMS PRO
Original price $429.99 - Original price $429.99
$429.99 - $429.99
Current price $429.99
The Veinlite EMS Pro® is designed specifically for use in emergency medical services and first responder scenarios. It’s perfect for EMTs, paramedics, firefighters and ER personnel who need fast, accurate, one-stick vein access.
The EMS Pro® features a large viewing area, color selection and high contrast for vein imaging. It runs for up to 550 minutes on two AA batteries, so that you don’t have to worry about recharging. At a cost of under $350. EMS Pro is both clinically proven and affordable.
- Helps emergency personnel in the field find and access veins more accurately, eliminating multiple failed IV attempts – In clinical trials, first attempt success rate was significantly higher when using Veinlite compared with the Standard of Care (93% vs 72%). Compare to infrared devices which only provided a 45% success rate.
- Portable, handheld vein finder features one-button operation for ease of use – Use built-in white light for patient assessment, and switch to orange/red lights for vein imaging.
- Veinlite EMS Pro is held against the skin and shows vein structures through transillumination. Once a suitable vein is identified, the C-shaped opening prevents the vein from rolling during venipuncture.
- Meets INS & CDC Guidelines for Infection Control – Uses affordable disposable plastic covers to prevent patient-to-provider, and patient-to-patient contamination.
- EMS Pro is recognized as an essential part of an EMS Kit, and was named a JEMS Hot Product.
THIS KIT CONTAINS:
- Veinlite EMS Pro®
- 2x AA alkaline batteries
- 50 disposable plastic covers
- Light shield
- Pediatric adapter
- Carrying case
Model Number: VEMSPRO