THE KING OF SLING. WHILE DESIGNED AS A LOW-PROFILE MED PACK WITH SURPRISINGLY ROBUST STORAGE, THE G3+ MEDSLINGER ALSO DOUBLES AS A GREAT PERSONAL BAG.
- Contents Not Included – Pack Only
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
- BVM (Bag Value Mask)
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- PAL (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- Weight 1.892 lbs
- Dimensions 18 × 14 × 3 in
1. The newest fabric technology is stronger, easier to clean, will not de-laminate, peel or show white beneath the coating when cut, heavily scuffed, abused etc. It has a higher shine finish for enhanced day/night visibility with the goal of being, “Be seen on scene."
2. All urethane (Clear material) has been swapped out for a see-thru, “Mono-mesh,” that's much easier to clean/sanitize, requires less maintenance, more durable and will never discolor or fog.
3. All the packs’ bottom construction has been changed by adding low profile bumpers to not only make them extremely rugged and durable, but also for dual benefit of allowing them to stand upright on scene…This reduces unnecessary contamination on every call. The goal being to, “Stay clean on scene."
Built for medics opposed to traditional double shoulder-strap packs, ergonomics are not sacrificed as it wears exceptionally well and slings quickly off and on for easy use in stressful scenarios.