The AirSim Bronchi provides internal anatomically correct features down to the fourth generation bronchi.
The model provides exceptional detail in both internal and external features; the carina, the bronchus and bronchials can be clearly identified through the use of a fibre optic laryngoscope.
- An anatomically correct internal Bronchi down to the 4th generation.
- The uniquely constructed AirSim airway, designed to provide true, anatomically correct and visually accurate internal features.
- A nasal passage which has been developed in a manner similar to the main airway. Providing an anatomically correct nasal cavity, important landmarks such as the turbinates are clearly defined.
- An inflatable tongue with real-life size and texture.
- These features allow AirSim Bronchi to be used for training and practice in nasotracheal intubation and nasally directed fibreoptic examination.
- 1 Black carrier case
- 1 Shipping brochure
- 1 CD user manual
- 1 Bottle of lubrication
- 1 Blue adult lung bag
- 2 Blue baby lung bags