The Ambu® Perfit ACE extrication collar is designed to assist with the maintenance of neutral alignment, prevention of lateral sway and anterior-posterior flexion and extension of the cervical spine during transport and routine patient care or movement.
- 16 precise settings for a customized fit within the range of 4 standard adult settings
- Comes with a flip chin piece for flat storage and pre-shape to fit the chin, and to facilitate intubation and removal of vomitus from the patient's mouth
- CT and MRI compatible, and comes with a ventilated, posterior shell for fluid drainage.
- Comprehensive sizing system for easy and accurate sizing
- Made of polyethylene.
- 16 settings from Neckless (size 3) to Tall (size 6)
- Measures approx. 56 x 18 x 1.5 cm
Model Number: 000 281 000MIL