The aluminum splint is suitable for splinting all fingers. Made of lightweight and malleable foam padded aluminum, it is soft and adaptable.
- SUPPORT AND STRENGTH - Treat injured and fractured limbs with this lightweight and flexible splint.
- CONVENIENT SIZE FOR FINGERS - The split measures 4.25" x 2" and can easily be stored in backpacks, first aid kits, or vehicles.
- SUPERIOR ALUMINUM INTERIOR - The aluminum core housed between the outer foam shell is substantially lighter and more flexible than other plaster or fiberglass splits, and is also radiolucent, allowing Xrays to be performed without having to remove the splint.
- WEATHERPROOF & REUSABLE - Perfect for all conditions and environments, and easy to clean and reuse.
- EASY TO CUT & SHAPE - The split is easily cut with sheers or scissors to allow you to use a split for smaller body parts or to fit tricky injuries.
Model Number: 230119F-ER