All In One Compact Kit
A collection of scissors, tweezers, pen lights, and a hemostat all fit securely in this lightweight and compact kit. A perfect collection of tools to keep at the ready to assist in all manner of first aid and emergency response activities.
Weighing only 8.3 ounces, this kit can comfortably be equipped on any belt or backpack without weighing you down. Velcro keeps the tools in place and secure and the snaps lock the kit tight to you.
This kit features improved high quality equipment based on community feedback. Two non-disosable penlights have been substituted for a single disposable one. In addition, the standard 7-1/4" bandage sheer has been upgraded to a higher quality titanium bonded version.
- ALL IN ONE COMPACT KIT - Each kit contains a 7-14" titanium bonded bandage sheer, small bandage scissor, straight nosed hemostat, tweezers, and pen light - all in a secure 7" x 3.75" holster.
- VELCRO SECURE & QUICK ACCESS - Velcro keeps your tools secure, but also allows for quick and easy access when you need them.
- BLACK TACTICAL DESIGN - All items come in a black matte finish, great for all situations and applications.
- DOUBLE VELCRO SNAP PACK - Holster can be secured to belts, backpacks, etc. with a double secure velcro/snap combo.
MediTac Premium Sheers Kit Includes:
- 1 Velcro Secure Holster
- 1 7-1/4" Titanium Bonded Bandage Shear
- 1 Pair of Tweezers
- 1 Small Bandage Shear
- 1 Non-Disposable Silver Pen Light
- 1 Non-Disposable Black Pen Light
- 1 Straight Nosed Hemostat
Titanium Bonded Bandage Shear
We've listed to feedback from our community and included a higher quality bandage shear in this kit. The 7-1/4" bandage shear included in this kit is a superior titanium bonded model that provides sturdier, easier cuts when cutting through clothing or bandages.
The improved titanium bonded model is just as lightweight as our other shear, making sure that this kit remains lightweight.
Silver & Black Pen Light
The improved version of our kit swaps the single disposable pen light for two higher quality, non-disposable ones. Each pen light has an easy click on/off at the top that provides a substatial amount of illumination when pressed. Great for providing light on an injured area or examing the ear, nose, and throat of a patient.
The non-disposable design means that you can change the AAA batteries for continued use, rather than having to replace the pen light itself.
Model Number: MAG887030+