AirSim Child Airway Manikin
The AirSim Child, which has been developed in conjunction with the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles is based on true CT data. This anatomically correct 6 year old has both realistic and anatomical features, perfect for practising basic paediatric airway management skills.
- The AirSim Child provides realistic feedback during airway management procedures including bag/mask ventilation, supraglottic airway insertion, both naso and orotreacheal intubation.
- Realistic external and internal anatomical features allow for easy and successful demonstration of all paediatric videolaryngoscopes.
- A tongue bulb to illustrate tongue edema.
- Missing frontal teeth to illustrate realistic dentals of a six year old.
- ‘Real feel’ skin covering for added realism.
- 1 Black carrier case
- 1 Shipping brochure
- 1 CD user manual
- 1 Bottle of lubrication
- 2 Blue child lung bags