MediTac Basic Premium Bleeding Control Pack Feat. C.A.T. Tourniquet, Israeli Bandage and NAR Gauze Dressing
Planning and preparation are key in any emergency. The Quick-Tear easy to open, single use, vacuum sealed MediTac Bleeding Control Pack includes the lifesaving essentials needed to stop traumatic bleeding until additional help arrives. This kit will stop the flow of blood from life threatening injuries from many types of wounds. The tourniquet will stop massive blood loss from a major limb/extremity injury, use the compressed gauze to fill a wound and stop the bleeding, or use the emergency bandage that combines a highly absorbent pad with compression to stop the flow of blood. Complete and compact, keep these kits in multiple locations- at home, work and in the car, so you can be ready to assist during a road accident, active shooter or any situation a life-threatening bleed injury can occur.
- BASIC PREMIUM BLEEDING CONTROL PACK – This single use pack includes the essentials for traumatic blood loss situations. This kit includes a C.A.T. tourniquet, an Israeli pressure bandage, 2 NAR compression gauze, a mylar survival blanket, titanium shears, 2 pairs of gloves, a permanent marker and 3 antiseptic wipes. The non-resealable package includes our Quick Tear feature for fast and easy access.
- C.A.T. TOURNIQUET – Designed to compress the limb to restrict blood flow. Prevents hemorrhaging, one of the leading preventable deaths in both tactical and non-tactical situations.
- ISRAELI EMERGENCY BANDAGE – Emergency Bandages are the best hemorrhage control compression solution, thanks to the revolutionary pressure applicator.
- NAR COMPRESSED GAUZE DRESSING – Unique crinkle weave ensures excellent fluid absorption.
- MYLAR EMERGENCY BLANKET - These advanced and durable double-sided Mylar blankets are ideal for preserving body heat in emergency situations or in extreme conditions. Use to prevent both hypothermia and shock in an emergency situation. Windproof, waterproof, and snow proof design allows you to conserves 90% of your body heat.
- NITRILE GLOVES, SHEARS & MORE - Nitrile gloves are three times more likely to resist rips and tears than vinyl or latex gloves. 2 Pair, Size Large. The 7.5” titanium shears are sturdy to cut through tough cloths and bandages. Marker is made to write on and stand out on almost every surface.