The Reeves Mass Casualty Stretcher is so compact that ten can be carried at a time by emergency personnel responding to an incident.
- Constructed of specially compounded orange or gray 18oz. vinyl-coated nylon
- Easily washed with soap and water
- Highly resistant to acids, alkali and penetration of liquids
- Five (5) removable hardwood slats positioned between two layers of the 18oz. fabric
- Slats provide strength and rigidness
- Shorter slats are placed in torso area only to make stretcher lighter and more compact
- Lightweight – 13lbs.
- Compact and portable – opens to 78”L x 28”W; closes to 35”L x 6”W
- Six (6) handles ergonomically placed for ease of transport
- Handles constructed of polypropylene webbing with foam inserts
- Three (3) polypropylene web patient security straps for immobilization
- Load capacity – 350lbs.
- Carry bag with shoulder strap
- One person can carry up to ten (10) of these stretchers when responding to an incident
- Opens to 78”L x 28”W
- Closes to 35”L x 6"W
Carry bag with shoulder strap
Model Number: RSS0008